If your brains feeling a tad frazzled from the weekend, this sick glitch hop mix by my relativly good friend and second favourite DJ on Facebook probably wont help. Best polish that gram of eh!
1. The Dark Side of The Sun – Modeselektor feat. Puppetmasterz
2. Size Matters – Subvert
3. Sooperglitcher – Chris De Luca
4. Ken Oath – Tipper
5. Lone Salamander – VibeSquaD
5. Bounty Killa – BreakBeatBuddha
6. Punchin Holes – Bil Bless
7. Human DoinGs – VibeSquaD
8. Murda – Klashnekoff
9. Jowels – VibeSquaD
10 . Fire Riddem – edIT
11. Deadly Wiv Da Disko – Chris De Luca
12. Consciousness Ferilla – Kraddy
13. Sin Of Ommision – Bil Bless
14. Around, Arrived – Chris Zippel
15. Glibedy Glob – Heyoka
16. HD Archives – Chris Zippel
17. How Many Times (with this) – Dabrye
18. Glacier – Chris Zippel
Filed under: future, music | Tags: effectrix, glitch, music, production, vst
Its raining again, clouds are grey, and my mactop is still in the Apple shop with a murked screen. Cold turkey is mother funker. Alas, until Derek decides to sort out his life and perform the less than arduous task of putting a new “clam Shell” on my maimed beauty, I am unable to toy with this little breh. From what iv seen on the you tube it looks pretty tasty, and unlike some other VST’s, it’s both Windows and Mac compatible. Fuck you Glitch!
Have it your way with 14 Candy Effects of Sugar Bytes latest Bang Effectrix, each one providing its own stepsequencer and two modulation-sequencers.
* 32 step sequencer matrix for effect activation.
* 2 sodulation sequencers per Effect.
* 12 subsequences, triggered via Midi note and host automation.
* 14 innovative effects: XLoop, Loop, Scratch Loop, Reverse, Stretch, Tonal Delay, Stutter, Vinyl, Crush, Filter, Phaser, Chorus, Delay, Reverb.
Effectrix as a musical instrument.
See Effectrix as a musical instrument with lots of possibilities for different expressions of existing material. Sounds of any kind can be transformed to exciting beat structures and soundscapes.
Effectrix contains the most innovative loopers so far.
Besides classical looping of passages in realtime, loops can also be scratched, stretched, reversed or modulated in loopsize and pitch.
All all that very convenient in realtime, without latency, time consuming editing or complex wirings.
Until now not available, now you have it twice: Scratching in realtime. Effectrix gives you two advanced scratching Effects for placing scratches exactly where they belong in your arrangement. In relatime.
You dont have to make samples anymore, to scratch them using low-quality freeware or too expensive DJ Software, bounce them, cut them, place them in your song…
Use the Scratch Looper / the Vinyl Effect to scratch your tracks at any time, using different methods and the advanced possibilities that open up using the modulation tracks. The Scratch Looper gives you advanced in-depth controls to create stunning scratches. The Vinyl effect scratches the signal without looping it and serves with the Stop Mode which gives you the classical sound of a vinyl record stopped with your hand. Little hint: use several stops after each other to create the coolest beats.
Get it below: